- newFlorida Supreme Court Won't Adopt Medical Malpractice Rule
The Florida Supreme Court won't adopt a rule to reflect a new law that creates restrictions on doctors testifying during medical malpractice trials.
- 17 hours ago, 12 Dec 13, 9:34pm -
- newSupreme Court won't adopt medical malpractice rule
The Supreme Court won't adopt a rule to reflect a new law that creates restrictions on doctors testifying during medical malpractice trials.
- 17 hours ago, 12 Dec 13, 9:24pm -
- newHolidays are a…
The Supreme Court refused Thursday to adopt a state rule reflected in a law that creates restrictions on doctors who can testify during medical malpractice trials, agreeing it would have a chilling effect on the ability to find expert witnesses.
- 18 hours ago, 12 Dec 13, 8:59pm -
- newNeal Gerber lawyers balk at paying $9 million malpractice settlement
As Chicago law firm Neal Gerber negotiates settling a lawsuit by General Growth heiress, its own attorneys are unhappy at covering part of the expense.
- 18 hours ago, 12 Dec 13, 8:51pm -
- The True Secret to Reducing Health Care Costs
NEW YORK ( MainStreet ) — Physicians have been complaining for years that one way to reduce the cost of providing medicine in America is to reform the malpractice laws.
- 2 days ago, 11 Dec 13, 1:16pm -
- MedicalMalpracticeLawyers.com Celebrates Its 1,000th Consecutive Daily Blog
On November 28, 2013, MedicalMalpracticeLawyers.com posted its 1,000th consecutive daily blog. Each blog strives to provide timely and useful information that educates, illustrates, and explains the varied issues involving medical malpractice and health care in the United States. (PRWeb December 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com…
- 2 days ago, 11 Dec 13, 9:54am -
- Elk & Elk Attorneys Named Among Top Ohio Lawyers
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The law firm of Elk & Elk® is pleased to announce 11 attorneys have been selected to the 2014 Ohio Super Lawyers list, including two of its attorneys ...
- 3 days ago, 10 Dec 13, 7:26pm -
- Tufts settles suit against doctor in girl's death for $2.5m
Lawyers for the estate of 4-year-old Rebecca Riley announced last night that they have settled their medical malpractice lawsuit against the girl's psychiatrist, Dr. Kayoko Kifuji of Tufts Medical Center, for $2.5 million.
- 8 days ago, 6 Dec 13, 1:59am -
- Five Attorneys from Silver Golub & Teitell LLP in Connecticut Named to 2014 Edition of Best Lawyers in America©
Connecticut Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice & Complex Civil Litigation Lawyers Recognized in Multiple Practice Areas; Ernie Teitell Is Stamford ‘Lawyer of the Year’ (PRWeb December 05, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11389366.htm
- 8 days ago, 5 Dec 13, 8:54am -
- Benchmark Plaintiff Ranks Feldman Shepherd ‘Highly Recommended’
Philadelphia personal injury law firm recognized for medical malpractice law and personal injury litigation (PRWeb November 26, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11369910.htm
- 17 days ago, 26 Nov 13, 10:20pm -