- newMain Reasons Not To Defer Choosing A Kansas City <b>DUI</b> Lawyer <b>...</b>
When you have a DUI penalty, there is nothing left to do but face it with the help of a great Kansas City DUI lawyer. It may seem challenging at first, but it is completely worth it in the end. There are things we wish we could take ...
- 19 hours ago, 19 Apr 14, 1:25am -
- new<b>DUI</b> prosecutor: 'We do need stiffer <b>laws</b> for these offenders' | Local <b>...</b>
DUI prosecutor: 'We do need stiffer laws for these offenders' »Play Video Virgilio Juarez-Gonzalez is sentenced Thursday, April 17, 2014, in Kern County court in Bakersfield, Calif., for a deadly drunk driving crash.
- 19 hours ago, 19 Apr 14, 1:23am -
- Nailed for A <b>DUI</b>? Lawyers Have More to Lose, So Get Help - Strategist
It was pretty stupid, getting behind the wheel after drinking. It's bad enough when a layperson does it, but you're a lawyer -- you know the penalties and you have more at stake. Fair enough. We came to help Caesar, not to ...
- 2 days ago, 17 Apr 14, 5:57pm -
- <b>Penalties</b> for Refusing <b>DUI</b> Tests in Florida | Tampa Criminal <b>...</b>
Say a driver gets pulled over by a police officer, and the officer suspects they're drunk and so asks for a blood, breath, or urine test. Does the driver have to take the DUI test? According to Florida's implied consent law, yes.
- 3 days ago, 16 Apr 14, 4:00pm -
- Unconstitutional <b>DUI Penalties</b> | Pennsylvania DUI Blog
In a misguided rush to prevent DUI, legislators across the country have enacted numerous types of DUI penalties. Some of these penalties go into effect after a charge- without giving the suspect their day in court. Recently ...
- 3 days ago, 16 Apr 14, 12:54pm -
- I Was Charged With My First <b>DUI</b> But I Have A Prior Conviction For
Cleveland Attorney Joseph Patituce explains whether or not a previous conviction of physical control and have an affect on the penalties for your first DUI.
- 5 days ago, 14 Apr 14, 2:50pm -
- What Are The <b>Penalties</b> For A <b>DUI</b> In Michigan? | <b>Drunk Driving</b> <b>...</b>
Michigan's Penalties for a DUI Penalties for a DUI in Michigan aren't just limited to court-related consequences; as a matter of fact, many other consequences may occur in one's personal life stemming from a DUI- conviction.
- 5 days ago, 14 Apr 14, 12:29pm -
- <b>DUI Penalties</b> | Jacksonville Area DUI Attorney - Malcolm Anthony
Here is a breakdown of the potential penalties that come along with a DUI conviction. 1. Fines A. First Conviction: Not less than $500.00, or more than.
- 16 days ago, 3 Apr 14, 1:24pm -
- <b>DUI Penalties</b> for those Over 21 - Ruane Attorneys
Getting a DUI can be frightening and difficult to come to terms with. You might be wondering how you have ended up in the position you are in. Along with the embarrassment of getting a DUI is the uncertainty of the DUI ...
- 22 days ago, 28 Mar 14, 9:00am -
- <b>DUI Penalties</b> in New Hampshire :: New Hampshire Legal Blog
The penalties for drinking and driving in New Hampshire are harsh. A DUI conviction can lead to fines, loss of license, jail time, and a criminal offense on your record. The severity of the penalty depends on many factors ...
- 60 days ago, 18 Feb 14, 1:40pm -