- Connecticut <b>DUI</b> Lawyer Blog : Ruane Attorneys- Effects of a <b>...</b>
If you have been convicted of a DUI in Vermont, you would be convicted of violating Title 23, Chapter 13, Section 1201 of the Vermont statutes. In Vermont, the penalties for DUI can range depending on the number of prior DUI ...
- 2 days ago, 22 Apr 14, 9:00am -
- <b>Dui penalties</b> | stock 120
A next Vermont DUI / DUI violation may set you in prison to get an upper limit of five years, levy penalties of an upper limit of at least $160., and taxes of $2,500 Your driver license will be stopped on your life; nevertheless, your ...
- 4 days ago, 20 Apr 14, 4:55pm -
- Illinois <b>DUI Penalties</b> | Chicago DUI Attorney | Dennis F. Dwyer Law <b>...</b>
Each state has its own laws and penalties regarding driving under the influence (DUI). Regulations and penalties regarding DUI have also changed over the years.
- 5 days ago, 19 Apr 14, 4:32pm -
- <b>DUI</b> prosecutor: 'We do need stiffer <b>laws</b> for these offenders' | Local <b>...</b>
DUI prosecutor: 'We do need stiffer laws for these offenders' »Play Video Virgilio Juarez-Gonzalez is sentenced Thursday, April 17, 2014, in Kern County court in Bakersfield, Calif., for a deadly drunk driving crash.
- 6 days ago, 19 Apr 14, 1:23am -
- Unconstitutional <b>DUI Penalties</b> | Pennsylvania DUI Blog
In a misguided rush to prevent DUI, legislators across the country have enacted numerous types of DUI penalties. Some of these penalties go into effect after a charge- without giving the suspect their day in court. Recently ...
- 8 days ago, 16 Apr 14, 12:54pm -
- I Was Charged With My First <b>DUI</b> But I Have A Prior Conviction For
Cleveland Attorney Joseph Patituce explains whether or not a previous conviction of physical control and have an affect on the penalties for your first DUI.
- 10 days ago, 14 Apr 14, 2:50pm -
- <b>DUI Penalties</b> | Jacksonville Area DUI Attorney - Malcolm Anthony
Here is a breakdown of the potential penalties that come along with a DUI conviction. 1. Fines A. First Conviction: Not less than $500.00, or more than.
- 21 days ago, 3 Apr 14, 1:24pm -
- <b>DUI Penalties</b> for those Over 21 - Ruane Attorneys
Getting a DUI can be frightening and difficult to come to terms with. You might be wondering how you have ended up in the position you are in. Along with the embarrassment of getting a DUI is the uncertainty of the DUI ...
- 27 days ago, 28 Mar 14, 9:00am -
- <b>DUI Penalties</b> in New Hampshire :: New Hampshire Legal Blog
The penalties for drinking and driving in New Hampshire are harsh. A DUI conviction can lead to fines, loss of license, jail time, and a criminal offense on your record. The severity of the penalty depends on many factors ...
- 65 days ago, 18 Feb 14, 1:40pm -
- Tougher <b>DUI penalties</b> proposed in Washington Legislature - The <b>...</b>
OLYMPIA – Drunken drivers could face prison on their fourth conviction if the Legislature can find a way to pay for the extra burden on state prisons and county jails. One possible source of money: taxes the state currently ...
- 93 days ago, 21 Jan 14, 8:00am -