- newDUI bill passes Senate
Implement tougher DUI laws I am frustrated by the government’s insistence that lowering the legal blood alcohol content (BAC) levels will improve Washington roads and deter potential drunken drivers [“DUI bill clears a Senate hurdle; U.S. panel pushes tougher rule,” NWWednesday, Ma
- 2 days ago, 18 May 13, 3:52am -
- DUI bill clears a Senate hurdle; U.S. panel pushes tougher rule
A bipartisan bill to stiffen Washington state’s DUI penalties cleared its first legislative hurdle Tuesday, while a safety board in the other Washington sought to kick off a national conversation about changing the very definition of drunken driving.
- 5 days ago, 15 May 13, 2:52am -
- Prom driver DUI charge sparks push for harsher penalties
Legislation introduced in Illinois House to expand 'aggravated' definition — The drunken driving charge of a suburban prom-night limousine bus driver has quickly led to a proposal to toughen punishment in such cases.
- 5 days ago, 15 May 13, 1:51am -
- Washington State Senate Considers Changes to DUI Penalties
A Washington state Senate committee has approved a plan to make changes to the state's impaired driving laws.
- 5 days ago, 14 May 13, 7:10pm -
- Son of couple killed in DUI crash speaks out
Alcoholism must be treated like a disease In my opinion, implementing stiffer DUI penalties, such mandatory jail time, is not the answer for drunken drivers [“Despair. Pain. Resolve.,” page one, May 1]. I want to preface my comments by saying I had a brother who was an alcoholic and ende
- 13 days ago, 6 May 13, 2:24pm -
- Gov. Dalrymple signs tougher ND DUI laws
Governor Jack Dalrymple signed House Bill 1302 into law this afternoon giving North Dakota stricter DUI penalties. Grand Forks law enforcement say this has been "a long time coming".
- 20 days ago, 30 Apr 13, 3:54am -
- With one signature, tougher DUI penalties will take effect
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - Soon North Dakota could enforce stiffer DUI laws, which is a huge win for families fighting drunk driving.
- 24 days ago, 26 Apr 13, 3:34am -
- North Dakota lawmakers unanimously vote to toughen up DUI penalties
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - If you're caught drinking and driving in North Dakota, you will be facing more jail time and stiffer fines. Lawmakers gave final approval to a DUI bill today.
- 24 days ago, 25 Apr 13, 11:20pm -
- ND lawmakers OK bill to strengthen DUI penalties
BISMARCK - The North Dakota Legislature has endorsed a bill aimed at strengthening penalties for drunken driving.
- 24 days ago, 25 Apr 13, 5:05pm -
- North Dakota House OKs bill to strengthen DUI penalties
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - North Dakota's House has endorsed a bill aimed at strengthening penalties for drunken driving.
- 24 days ago, 25 Apr 13, 2:19pm -