- 1st-Time <b>DUI</b>: 5 Things You Should Know - FindLaw Blotter
First-time DUI defendants typically ask how to potentially beat or reduce their charges, and what the legal consequences may be if they're convicted. As seen in our FindLaw Answers DUI and DWI forum, some questions are ...
- 4 days ago, 7 Mar 14, 4:08pm -
- Effects of a Pennsylvania <b>DUI conviction</b> for a <b>...</b> - Ruane Attorneys
Sometimes Connecticut residents travel to other states, like Pennsylvania, for business or pleasure and have the unfortunate luck to be charged with a DUI. If this happens to you, you should first find a qualified DUI lawyer in ...
- 7 days ago, 4 Mar 14, 9:00am -
- Does a Maryland <b>DUI</b> Count as a Prior <b>Conviction</b> for Virginia?
If you're charged with a second offense DWI / DUI in Virginia, the Commonwealth has the burden of proving the prior offense. If that prior DUI is from Maryland, the Commonwealth will also have to prove that it is “substantially [ ...
- 13 days ago, 26 Feb 14, 2:53pm -
- Justin Bieber Could Avoid A <b>DUI Conviction</b> With Monthly Drug <b>...</b>
Can Justin Bieber escape a possible DUI conviction with some simple court ordered monitoring? It's true thanks to a first time offender program that's.
- 14 days ago, 26 Feb 14, 12:37am -
- California Man Gets 6 Years For 8th <b>DUI Conviction</b> - CBS Sacramento
A Northern California man convicted of his eighth drunk driving charge has been sentenced to a maximum term of six years in prison.
- 14 days ago, 25 Feb 14, 5:17pm -
- Dad, Two Children Struck by Alleged Drunk Driver With Previous <b>...</b>
Dad, Two Children Struck by Alleged Drunk Driver With Previous DUI Conviction — Chris Wolfe Reports. See bio, contact info, and more articles from Chris Wolfe. 02/18/14 by Chris Wolfe KTLA 5 Reporter. Share Update. Two children and ...
- 20 days ago, 19 Feb 14, 6:43am -
- Hope and Recovery After a <b>DUI Conviction</b> | Family & Children's <b>...</b>
Family & Children's Services is here you help you get back on track if you need assistance with completing court requirements following a DUI conviction. Our DUI School can help you when life, literally, takes a bad turn.
- 21 days ago, 18 Feb 14, 10:38pm -
- Former Black Hills Football Coach had <b>DUI conviction</b>; Tumwater <b>...</b>
2/16/14. Former Black Hills Football Coach Dominic Yarrington apparently wore an ankle bracelet to work after violating his probation for a recent DUI conviction. Yarrington has been suspended from his teaching job since ...
- 23 days ago, 16 Feb 14, 7:21pm -
- Effects of a Rhode Island <b>DUI conviction</b> for a <b>...</b> - Ruane Attorneys
Sometimes Connecticut residents travel to other states, like Rhode Island, for business or pleasure and have the unfortunate luck to be charged with a DUI. If this happens to you, you should first find a qualified DUI lawyer in Rhode Island, but ...
- 3 Jun 13, 9:33am -
- Penalties for <b>DUI Convictions</b> in Baton Rouge, LA - The Law Office <b>...</b>
What Are the Penalties for DUI? Louisiana Drunk Driving Defense Under Louisiana criminal law, even a single conviction for driving under the influence (DUI)
- 8 Feb 11, 12:11am -