- Moving On After A <b>DUI Conviction</b> – How To Cope With The Effects <b>...</b>
Life after a DUI conviction is hard. It is bound to get harder if your negligence caused damage to properties and injuries and/or death to people. You could face jail time if found guilty; your license will be suspended or revoked; you will have to ...
- 5 days ago, 2 Dec 13, 10:49am -
- No Breathalyzer Needed For <b>DUI Conviction</b> « CBS Philly
Many people who are pulled over for suspicion of driving while intoxicated mistakenly believe that if they don't take a breathalyzer test they can't be convicted.
- 8 days ago, 29 Nov 13, 6:26am -
- Effects of a Mississippi <b>DUI conviction</b> for a <b>...</b> - Ruane Attorneys
First offense: If you are convicted for your first DUI in the state of Mississippi, you must pay a fine between $250 and $1,000. In addition, you will have to serve a jail sentence of 48 hours or less, although the court can give you ...
- 11 days ago, 26 Nov 13, 9:00am -
- Man gets prison after eighth <b>DUI conviction</b> | Aspen Daily News Online
A Carbondale man was sentenced to a year in state prison Monday for his eighth DUI-related conviction. Jim Prudhomme, 47, is a danger to himself and the community, prosecutor Andrea Bryan said at his sentencing hearing.
- 17 days ago, 20 Nov 13, 6:29am -
- Ronald Lance Kramer, of Thermolife, <b>DUI Conviction</b> and Sentence <b>...</b>
Ronald Lance Kramer, of Thermolife, DUI Conviction and Sentence. Posted by admin on Nov 6, 2013 in Featured, Legal Documents | 0 comments · Click photo to read full report: (Click photo to read full report). 468 ad ...
- 31 days ago, 6 Nov 13, 3:00pm -
- Eighth <b>DUI conviction</b> lands Salem man in prison » Local News <b>...</b>
SALEM — For more than a year, Charles E. Snow III, a man with a record of seven prior drunken-driving convictions, has denied responsibility for drivi.
- 37 days ago, 31 Oct 13, 8:30am -
- Woman Accused Of Killing Menlo Park Couple Had Prior <b>DUI</b> <b>...</b>
A Redwood City woman suspected of striking two people Thursday in Menlo Park as they walked their dog has a prior drunk driving conviction from 2012, according to San Mateo County court records.
- 43 days ago, 26 Oct 13, 1:55am -
- Rock Hill man with past <b>DUI conviction</b> charged with two killings <b>...</b>
A 34-year-old Rock Hill man with past convictions for DUI and drugs used his car to run over and kill two women and injure another man Friday night, according to police.
- 48 days ago, 20 Oct 13, 4:09am -
- Texas woman gets life sentence for 6th <b>DUI conviction</b> | The Raw Story
According to California attorney Lawrence Taylor's DUI Central Blog, the record for drunken driving convictions is likely held by the late Jerry Zeller, of South Dakota, who's believed to have been convicted of drunken driving ...
- 79 days ago, 19 Sep 13, 8:04pm -
- "Painter Of Light" Thomas Kinkade arrested for <b>DUI</b>, escapes <b>...</b>
"Painter Of Light" Thomas Kinkade arrested for DUI, escapes conviction yet again for crimes against art. By Sean O'Neal. Jun 16, 2010 • 10:31AM. Landscape painter Thomas Kinkade—known as the “Painter Of Light” because he trademarked ...
- 16 Jun 10, 3:31pm -