- New Jersey legislator disputes DUI charge - Philadelphia Daily News
New Jersey Assemblyman Paul D. Moriarty was charged Tuesday in his Gloucester County hometown with driving while intoxicated, he acknowledged in a statement. Moriarty, 55, said he had not been drinking and would fight the charge. "This afternoon ...
- 1 Aug 12, 6:58am -
- Granite City police arrest several on DUI charges - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
THEFT: On July 22, a 19-year-old resident of the 1600 block of Venice Avenue was arrested on the 300 block of West Pontoon Road on the charge of theft. • On July 19, a 50-year-old resident of the 1700 block of Delmar Avenue was arrested at the ...
- 1 Aug 12, 4:56am -
- Local Politician Disputes DUI Charge - NBCNews.com
A local politician and former TV news reporter is speaking out after being charged with DUI. On Tuesday, Assemblyman Paul Moriarty (D-4) of Washington Township says he was driving near Black Horse Pike in his hometown when he was pulled over by a Township ...
- 1 Aug 12, 4:42am -
- UHP trooper will not be charged for DUI stop violations - ksl.com
SALT LAKE CITY — No criminal charges will be filed in Salt Lake County against a Utah Highway Patrol trooper accused of violating department policies during DUI stops. Salt Lake District Attorney Sim Gill said an investigation by Utah County Attorney ...
- 31 Jul 12, 8:13pm -
- Second DUI Charge in As Many Months for Local Man - Wheeling News-Register
Todd Long already was facing an outstanding DUI charge when police say he drove his vehicle into a creek while allegedly driving drunk last week. Ohio County Magistrate Harry Radcliffe arraigned Long, 25, of Triadelphia on Friday on a charge of aggravated DUI.
- 30 Jul 12, 4:01am -
- DUI Attorney AnneMarie Rizzo Convinces State Attorney to Reduce DUI Charges to Reckless Driving for Client with Breath Test Results Over .15 - YAHOO!
A client of Finebloom, Haenel & Higgins, arrested for DUI with breath test results over .15, had charges recently reduced to reckless driving by the State due to efforts by DUI defense attorney AnneMarie Rizzo. Florida criminal defense lawyer AnneMarie ...
- 27 Jul 12, 4:00pm -
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch pleads not guilty to DUI charges - USA Today
Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch has entered a plea of not guilty to DUI charges, resulting from an arrest that took place earlier this month in Oakland. Lynch wasn't required to appear in court and opted to have his attorney, Ivan Golde, enter two not ...
- 27 Jul 12, 5:09am -
- About Ted Vick’s DUI - FITSNews
Ted Vick (D-Chesterfield) is apparently still facing a driving under the influence (DUI) charge related to a May traffic stop that derailed his congressional aspirations. Obviously, that information conflicts with a previous report published ...
- 26 Jul 12, 2:07pm -
- Jenna Jameson Pleads Not Guilty to DUI Charges - ABC News
Former adult film star Jenna Jameson has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence when she struck a light pole in Southern California. Jameson was arrested on May 25 after her Range Rover struck the pole in Westminster, resulting in ...
- 26 Jul 12, 11:51am -
- Justin Blackmon pleads guilty to aggravated DUI charge - CBS Sports
Wide receiver Justin Blackmon, the Jaguars No. 5 overall draft pick, has pleaded guilty to a charge of aggravated DUI in Stillwater, Okla., according to the AP (via the Florida Times Union). He received a one-year deferred sentence, and as long as he ...
- 24 Jul 12, 4:47pm -