- Arias prosecutor makes case for death penalty with dramatic statements from family of victim
PHOENIX - Steven Alexander stood before the jury, looked up at a family picture and grimaced and cried as he ticked off the list of problems that have befallen him in the five years since his brother was murdered: ulcers, depression, a separation from his wife, nightmares.
- 2 days ago, 17 May 13, 8:20am -
- Arias victim's family makes dramatic statement
PHOENIX (AP) — Steven Alexander stood before the jury, looked up at a family picture and grimaced and cried as he ticked off the list of problems that have befallen him in the five years since his brother was murdered: ulcers, depression, a separation from his wife, nightmares.
- 2 days ago, 17 May 13, 8:18am -
- Pitfalls and remedies of corporate governance
Corporate Governance has become synonymous with principles-led corporate conduct as exemplified through an enterprise’s business practices. However, adherence and conformance to regulatory norms,...
- 3 days ago, 16 May 13, 12:13pm -
- Group seeks Malibu school district by 2015
Encouraged by the results from a 2012 study that found that separating from the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District would meet most legal requirements, a group of Malibu parents is aggressivel
- 4 days ago, 15 May 13, 5:14pm -
- Rising number of divorce cases among Indians raises alarm
A community awareness program was organized by the Socio-Reforms Society and addressed by Indian legal expert Osman Shaheed and social activist Aleem Khan Falaki on the issue of the rising numbers of divorce cases in society.Speakers reviewed the status of the real Islamic guidance, present norms and the Indian constitution on divorce rules.Shaheed…
- 4 days ago, 15 May 13, 12:00am -
- Legal Spotlight: May 2013
A roundup of legal decisions impacting the industry. Don't ask and the insurance company doesn't have to tell.
- 6 days ago, 13 May 13, 12:46pm -
- Changes to legal aid bring fears over fair access to ‘justice’
CHANGES to legal aid could cause suffering to children as well as divorcing parents, a York mediator has claimed.
- 16 days ago, 3 May 13, 8:53am -
- MPs and separation of powers
While most of the MPs who were voted in in 2008 believe in the separation of powers between the three pillars of government, up to 40% of those who replied to MP Watch say the concept is not fully practised in Malaysia. This is especially because the executive is too powerful.
- 16 days ago, 3 May 13, 7:52am -
- Clariant AG : Clariant and SK Capital report on progress of the Textile, Paper and Emulsions activities divestment
New company to be called Archroma Archroma will be headquartered in Switzerland Separation process progressing well, closing expected end of September 2013 Muttenz/New York, 30 April 2013 - Clariant, a ...
- 19 days ago, 30 Apr 13, 5:02am -
- Divorce Center seeks separation - from Divorce Center
The New Jersey Divorce Center offers help with low-cost, simple divorces. So does the NJ Divorce Center. The New Jersey Divorce Center sells its services on its website, with a distinctive black background, royal-blue type, and an eye-catching headline that scrolls across the screen from right to left.
- 20 days ago, 29 Apr 13, 7:06am -