- newAfter Crimea falls to Russia, who's next?
CRIMEA - The decision by Crimea's Parliament to join Russia by holding a snap local referendum on this matter marks a dramatic escalation in the crisis over this Ukrainian region. For not only would Crimea's formal separation from Ukraine and Russia's parallel decision to grant passports to all Crimean residents shatter some of the most important l…
- 8 hours ago, 9 Mar 14, 9:29pm -
- Russian Crimea move fails legal test
Russia's intervention in Crimea violates law, says Marc Weller
- 3 days ago, 7 Mar 14, 4:53pm -
- Liberty Institute Offers Ready Defense of Kansas School Board for Free Against Anti-faith Group's Demands
SPEARVILLE, Kan., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- This week, Liberty Institute attorneys offered to defend for free an historic elementary school building in Spearville, Kansas—a town of about 800 people—against threats of legal action from the anti-religion group, Americans United for Separation of Church and State (AU), who recently…
- 3 days ago, 7 Mar 14, 4:31pm -
- NSW legal rights campaign
A statewide campaign aimed at better informing people of their legal rights and how to protect them has been launched by the Law Society of New South Wales.
- 5 days ago, 5 Mar 14, 5:15pm -
- Retirees sue Nelly Mutti , accuse her of deducting legal fees from their packages without their consent
MORE than 2,850 retirees have sued Lusaka lawyer Nelly Mutti accusing her of deducting more than 51.5 million in legal fees without their consent.
- 8 days ago, 2 Mar 14, 5:34am -
- Legal 'pre-nups' plan for England
The Law Commission, which reviews English law and proposes changes, made the recommendation in its report entitled Matrimonial Property Needs and Agreements. Their draft bill would bring legally-recognised "qualifying nuptial agreements" into effect. Such agreements are becoming more commonplace, "but the courts will not always follow them and lawy…
- 10 days ago, 27 Feb 14, 10:32pm -
- Jason London -- Wife Sick of His Crap ... Files For Separation
Jason London -- the star of "Dazed and Confused" but possibly even more famous for sharting himself in a cop car -- is now on the receiving end of a legal separation.Jason's wife, Sofia Karstens, has filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- in which she… Permalink
- 12 days ago, 26 Feb 14, 5:33pm -
- Jason London's wife Sofia Karstens files for legal separation
Couple - who married in 2011 - say they still "love and respect each other".
- 18 days ago, 20 Feb 14, 2:36am -
- Jason London splits from wife
Actor Jason London and his wife Sofia Karstens have split after almost three years of marriage. The "Dazed and Confused" star's partner filed for legal separation the first week of February, according to TMZ.com and the couple has released a joint statement to the website, confirming the split.
- 21 days ago, 17 Feb 14, 4:37pm -
- Companionship key to healthy life
Contrary to purveyors of divorce, legal separation, touch-and-go relationships and the like, there are many benefits of staying together. Studies claim people who choose to marry or spend their life with someone in or out of marriage become healthier and ultimately, happier. Further studies claim there are quite a number of emotional benefits that…
- 30 days ago, 8 Feb 14, 4:16pm -