- What is a <b>Legal Separation</b> in California? - Walzer & Melcher LLP
There are three ways to end a marriage or registered domestic partnership in California: dissolution of marriage (or divorce), legal separation, and annulment. Legally speaking, the only difference between a divorce and legal ...
- 6 days ago, 10 Apr 14, 10:30pm -
- <b>Legal Separation</b> vs. Divorce – What's the Difference? | The <b>...</b>
Legal separation and divorce are two terms that seem to have a negative connotation in society, yet they hold different legal status. The information below will.
- 7 days ago, 10 Apr 14, 1:36pm -
- <b>Legal Separation</b> | Anderson & Boback
There are times when clients want to know what the difference is between a legal separation and a divorce. Often times I am asked if a legal separation is necessary if the parties have decided to live separate and apart.
- 13 days ago, 3 Apr 14, 9:15pm -
- Wife's cooperation isn't necessary for a <b>legal separation</b> <b>...</b>
Dear Annie: In the past four years, my wife has become friendly with a male co-worker. The two of them phone each other often and send an enormous number of text messages, often more than 100 a week. These calls and ...
- 14 days ago, 3 Apr 14, 4:15pm -
- <b>Legal Separation</b> vs Divorce in California « Pinkham Law Blog
Although most people have a basic understanding of what a legal separation and a divorce are, there are many differences between the two, particularly in the State of California. As a divorce attorney in Southern California, ...
- 21 days ago, 26 Mar 14, 10:58pm -
- Where one can file for <b>legal separation</b> | The Manila Times Online
Dear PAO, I want to know if I can file for legal separation here in Manila even if my husband and I were married in Cebu City. Ria. Dear Ria, Legal separation is a judicial process wherein the husband and wife are permitted by ...
- 27 days ago, 21 Mar 14, 1:03pm -
- <b>LEGAL SEPARATION</b> | Granada Hills Divorce Attorney
Legal separation is a legal process by which a married couple may formalize a separation while remaining legally married. The parties make an agreement, or the court makes an order, that specifies the rights and ...
- 30 days ago, 17 Mar 14, 6:13pm -
- <b>legal separation</b> in ME - LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums
My husband and I lived in Maine until I left several years ago; he's still there. I am trying to decide whether to pursue a divorce or a legal separation. I've found a helpful do-it-yourself divorce packet for Maine, but nothing about ...
- 36 days ago, 12 Mar 14, 2:31pm -
- <b>LEGAL SEPARATION</b> IN PENNSYLVANIA | Blair County Family <b>...</b>
In Pennsylvania, unlike many other states, it is not necessary to obtain a court order to become legally separated. In fact, it is possible to obtain a Divorce without ever separating. For most couples, separation occurs when one ...
- 64 days ago, 11 Feb 14, 5:45pm -
- Ask the County Law Librarian – Is a <b>legal separation</b> the same as <b>...</b>
A- A legal separation does not end a marriage or domestic partnership. You cannot marry or enter into a partnership with someone else if you are legally separated and not divorced. However, if you initially ask for a legal ...
- 2 Jan 14, 8:14pm -