- newMaple Grove Police
The following is a synopsis of some of the incidents that occurred in the city during the week of April 11, 2014, through April 17, 2014. Refer to the city website Crime Mapping Section for additional details for the crimes of burglary, robbery, arson, theft and vehicle theft. Friday, April 11 12500 block of 92nd [...]
- 6 hours ago, 24 Apr 14, 8:15pm -
- newMichael L. Saile, Jr. Named One of the “10 Best” Pennsylvania DUI/DWI Lawyers
Bucks County DUI lawyer, Michael L. Saile, Jr., has been named by the American Institute of DUI Attorneys (AIDUIA) as one of the “10 Best” Attorneys for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the DUI defense practice area. (PRWeb April 24, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/10-Best-DUI-Attorneys/prweb11793064.htm
- 7 hours ago, 24 Apr 14, 7:19pm -
- newFor The Record
Area Arrests Sapulpa Police Department April 9 â” Teresa Santana Billiot, 19, Sapulpa, warrants
- 17 hours ago, 24 Apr 14, 9:23am -
- DWI Lawyer Evan Levow to Speak about DWI Field Sobriety Testing at a Trial Skills University Seminar
DWI attorney Evan Levow of Levow & Associates, P.A., will speak about field sobriety testing for DWI and conduct mock cross-examinations at the Trial Skills University: Lawyers Training Lawyers seminar on May 16 -17, 2014 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. (PRWeb April 21, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11780856.ht…
- 3 days ago, 21 Apr 14, 7:49pm -
- Man charged with 7th DUI
(KTVI)– A St. Louis County man is charged with his seventh DUI after registering .309 point during a breath test....
- 8 days ago, 17 Apr 14, 1:06am -
- ACF Insurance Services, Inc. Offers Now Coverage to Drivers with a DWI/DUI
ACF Insurance Services, Inc., an independent insurance agency serving Raleigh and surrounding cities in North Carolina, now offers competitive rates on auto insurance policies for drivers with a DWI or DUI on their record. (PRWeb April 11, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/acf-insurance/dui-insurance/prweb11758496.htm
- 13 days ago, 11 Apr 14, 11:31pm -
- Expand: Police need resources so they can conduct more DUI checkpoints
Our community needs to enhance local efforts to both reduce the incidents of drunken driving and increase seat-belt use.
- 20 days ago, 4 Apr 14, 3:11pm -
- Drunk driver hits & kills bicyclist in Roanoke
A Salem woman has been charged with a DWI and DUI Manslaughter after hitting and killing a bicyclist.
- 23 days ago, 1 Apr 14, 5:12pm -
- UPDATE: Salem Woman Charged With DWI And DUI Manslaughter After Bicyclist Struck
Roanoke, VA – A Salem woman was arrested Monday night after hitting and killing a bicyclist.
- 23 days ago, 1 Apr 14, 2:22pm -
- Greenbelt blotter -- Gazette.Net
Unit block of Crescent Road. DWI/DUI arrest. 1:56 a.m., Jerome Antonio Dyer, 30, of Laurel was arrested and charged with driving while impaired by alcohol and other traffic-related charges as a result of a traffic violation. The suspect was released on citations pending trial.
- 27 days ago, 28 Mar 14, 7:59pm -