- New Jersey DUI Attorneys Report Proposed DUI Ignition Interlock Device Laws - jdsupra.com
First-time DUI/DWI offenders would be required to have an IID installed in their vehicles for six months to a year, and repeat offenders may be required to install an IID for up to three years. Failure to comply with a court-mandated order to install an ...
- 1 Aug 12, 10:47am -
- Washington D.C. DUI Lawyer Jason Kalafat Helps Explain, Reacts To Comprehensive Impaired Driving Act of 2012 - YAHOO!
Under the new law if a person is convicted of a DUI, DWI or OWI, if at the time they are operating their vehicle or have physical control of the vehicle, and there is a minor in the vehicle, then they, in addition to any other penalties, will be fined $500 ...
- 1 Aug 12, 7:41am -
- State's Attorney Talks DUI Offenses - KELOLAND TV
DUI tickets remain all too common on the streets. “Of the 10,000 cases we open up a new file on, probably 2,000 or more will be DWI cases,” Minnehaha County State’s Attorney Aaron McGowan said. “So it's a significant portion of our caseload.”
- 31 Jul 12, 11:27pm -
- Jon Jones Sentenced on DWI Charge from May Accident - Bleacherreport.com
UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones has been sentenced for his May 19 DWI arrest. The 24-year old fighter had pleaded ... by innocent victims and their family members resulting from a DUI-related crash. The charges against Jones originated after ...
- 31 Jul 12, 3:48pm -
- New Website Layout Helps Michigan Criminal Defense Clients Find Information and Legal Assistance in Record Time - YAHOO!
With over 100 years of combined experience, their attorneys have successfully defended clients charged with sex crimes, DUI/DWI, domestic violence, drug crimes, white-collar crimes, theft/burglary, murder, homicide, and juvenile crimes. The firm also ...
- 31 Jul 12, 11:59am -
- Texas Gets An Extremely Aggressive DWI Defense Attorney Promising Best Representation - PR-USA.net
The other different DWI aspects to be handled by the seasoned attorney are DWI with minor, Intoxication assault or manslaughter, boating being intoxicated, DUI charges, license suspensions, ALR hearings, Occupational driving permit, CDL's, DWI appeals and ...
- 26 Jul 12, 7:51pm -
- Former NFL RB Derrick Ward is fed up with recent DUI arrests - CBS Sports
I'm sitting here retired enjoyed a great career now all I want to do is become a fan and I see... numerous arrest for DWI in the past several weeks? How many has it been this week 4? Absolutely ridiculous your not only putting yourself... in danger but ...
- 21 Jul 12, 10:05pm -
- Kenny Britt, Tennessee Titans WR, charged with DUI - NFL
(When charged, it was changed from DWI to DUI.) Britt was released on his own recognizance and his vehicle was impounded. "We've got civilian guards and military police and soldiers at the gates. As he attempted to come on to the post there was ...
- 20 Jul 12, 3:40pm -
- New DWI Laws Strip Rights, Endanger Lives, Charlotte DUI Lawyer Says - PRWeb
Tennessee legislature has passed changes to drunk driving laws, making penalties much heavier and giving law enforcement a new tool to gather evidence. Attorney Bill Powers comments on his experience with a similar law in North Carolina. Compelled blood ...
- 18 Jul 12, 10:45pm -
- Knicks' Jason Kidd arrested on DWI charges - USA Today
Kidd, 39, was arraigned on a misdemeanor DWI charge and released. Police said Kidd's 2010 Cadillac Escalade struck a telephone pole and went into the woods near the intersection of Cobb Road and Little Cobb Road in Water Mill. Kidd's house in the Hamptons was nearby.
- 15 Jul 12, 4:58pm -