- Tazewell County grand jury May 7
TAZEWELL, Va. — The Tazewell County grand jury met in regular session May 7 and returned a number of indictments, according to Commonwealth Attorney Dennis Lee.
- 3 days ago, 18 May 13, 9:26am -
- Raleigh DWI Law Firm Reports on Recent Recommendations to Lower the Blood Alcohol Limit to .05.
Wake County DUI Law Firm Reports on a recent article in WRAL news regarding a recommendation by the National Traffic Safety Board to reduce the Blood Alcohol Limit for a DUI to .05. (PRWeb May 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Raleigh/DWI/prweb10736812.htm
- 4 days ago, 17 May 13, 7:34am -
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVR)
This report is ideal for positions requiring the use of a motor vehicle. In many states, DUI and DWI convictions are not part of the criminal court or conviction records.
- 6 days ago, 14 May 13, 2:13pm -
- Las Vegas DUI Lawyer Joel Mann Attains Certification in Field Sobriety Testing and DUI Detection
Joel Mann, Las Vegas DUI defense lawyer, became certified through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing course in April. Mann said he intends to use the knowledge gained in his defense of his clients accused of drunk driving. (PRWeb May 09, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.…
- 11 days ago, 9 May 13, 3:24pm -
- Armonty Bryant pleads no contest in DUI case
Browns defensive end Armonty Bryant pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor DUI charges brought against him in Oklahoma on Tuesday. Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that Bryant received a one-year deferred sentence in return for his plea. Bryant was arrested on Friday and had a blood alcohol content of 0.98 according…
- 13 days ago, 7 May 13, 9:33pm -
- Austin Criminal Defense Attorneys at Carroll Troberman Criminal Defense Now Offer Legal Services in Travis County
The firm handles DWI and DUI cases, along with many other criminal cases. (PRWeb May 07, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Austin-criminal-attorneys/Carroll-Troberman/prweb10708884.htm
- 13 days ago, 7 May 13, 5:53pm -
- News 4 captures repeat DUI offender driving erratically without license
(KMOV) – News 4 has previously reported on several local residents caught driving drunk multiple times. Timothy Ohlman, of Mehlville, is facing his fifth DWI conviction while Roy Garozzo has been pulled over for driving drunk six times. Patrick Walsh, 21, is another repeat DWI offender and convicted of killing two people in a drunk-driving cras…
- 14 days ago, 6 May 13, 11:50pm -
- Raleigh DWI Law Office Matheson Law Office Discusses Proposed Changes to NC DWI Laws Reported on WRAL News
The Matheson Law Office, a Raleigh DUI and Criminal Defense Law Firm, talks about what changes are currently being proposed that will affect people convicted of a DWI in North Carolina. (PRWeb April 28, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Raleigh/DUI/prweb10676303.htm
- 23 days ago, 28 Apr 13, 7:16am -
- 5 Possible Ways to Get DUI Charges Dismissed
For a variety of reasons particular to each drunken or drugged driving arrest, there may be legal routes available to get DUI charges dismissed. 1. No Probable Cause for the Traffic Stop.
- 25 days ago, 25 Apr 13, 7:06pm -
- Al Michaels arrested for DUI
Legendary broadcaster Al Michaels, the play-by-play voice of NBC’s Sunday Night Football, was arrested Friday night for misdemeanor DUI, according to multiple reports. Police in Santa Monica, California said that Michaels, who was released on his own recognizance, was extremely cooperative throughout the process. According to TMZ, breath testing…
- 29 days ago, 21 Apr 13, 4:03pm -