- newFor The Record
Area Arrests Sapulpa Police Department April 9 â” Teresa Santana Billiot, 19, Sapulpa, warrants
- 9 hours ago, 19 Apr 14, 5:43am -
- Zhou And Chini Law Office in Orange County California Promote Bankruptcy And DUI Defense Services Live On Google ...
Well known bankruptcy and criminal defense attorneys James Zhou and Ron Chini complete some short, but to the point videos. The new Google hangout videos recorded live conversations with the lawyers discussing the legal proceedings. (PRWeb April 17, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/top-orange-county-lawyers/Orange-County-l…
- 2 days ago, 17 Apr 14, 10:34am -
- Englewood group re-adopts dog critically hurt in possible DUI crash
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — An Englewood nonprofit organization felt helpless reading the news that one of their rescued and rehabilitated dogs had been critically injured in a possible DWI accident in New Mexico. Now they’re doing something about it. Freedom Service Dogs of America confirmed this week that their group will be re-adopting Tango, who suf…
- 4 days ago, 16 Apr 14, 2:30am -
- ACF Insurance Services, Inc. Offers Now Coverage to Drivers with a DWI/DUI
ACF Insurance Services, Inc., an independent insurance agency serving Raleigh and surrounding cities in North Carolina, now offers competitive rates on auto insurance policies for drivers with a DWI or DUI on their record. (PRWeb April 11, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/acf-insurance/dui-insurance/prweb11758496.htm
- 8 days ago, 11 Apr 14, 11:31pm -
- Expand: Police need resources so they can conduct more DUI checkpoints
Our community needs to enhance local efforts to both reduce the incidents of drunken driving and increase seat-belt use.
- 14 days ago, 5 Apr 14, 3:56am -
- Greenbelt blotter -- Gazette.Net
Unit block of Crescent Road. DWI/DUI arrest. 1:56 a.m., Jerome Antonio Dyer, 30, of Laurel was arrested and charged with driving while impaired by alcohol and other traffic-related charges as a result of a traffic violation. The suspect was released on citations pending trial.
- 22 days ago, 28 Mar 14, 7:59pm -
- Phoenix DUI Attorneys
The limit for alcohol consumption in Arizona is .08 per cent and those in trouble with the DUI or DWI law seeking a Phoenix attorney able to assist with DUI offenses should take the time to research the best DUI lawyer for them.
- 24 days ago, 26 Mar 14, 9:29pm -
- Los Angeles DUI Lawyer
When it comes to Los Angeles – City of the Angels and Movie Stars – DUI laws can often find themselves highlighted by the arrest of celebrities. We only have to think of a variety of cases ranging from the death of California ANgels baseball pitcher Nick Adenhart , killed in Fullerton by a drunk driver, to the actress Amanda Bynes and of course…
- 24 days ago, 26 Mar 14, 9:29pm -
- Wisconsin DUI Firm Can Recheck State Blood Test Results
Wisconsin DUI firm Mishlove and Stuckert now the only defense attorneys in the midwest that can take a second look blood test results nationwide. (PRWeb March 25, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/wisconsinduifirm/recheckbloodtestresults/prweb11684322.htm
- 25 days ago, 25 Mar 14, 7:40am -
- Naperville DUI Lawyer Presents at National DUI Seminar
Naperville DUI Lawyer Donald J. Ramsell is presenting at this week’s 21st Annual Mastering Scientific Evidence in DUI/DWI Cases event. (PRWeb March 21, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Naperville/DUILawyer/prweb11692176.htm
- 29 days ago, 21 Mar 14, 4:17pm -